YEAR 6 EXPLORE CAMPING
Following the hard work and resilience of our Year 6 pupils in the build up to SATs, we are excited to invite your child to camp on our school field on the evening of Friday 17th May. We have offered this for the last five years and our Year 6 pupils have thoroughly enjoyed an evening of fun and challenge at the end of a stressful period for them.
Pupils will need:
- Tent (to be pitched with parental help between the hours of 6 and 8pm)
- Pupils can share tents but no more than four per tent please.
- Sleeping bag, warm clothes, change of clothes, wash kit.
- A picnic style tea and breakfast will be provided.
- Children will need to be collected by 9.30am on Saturday 18th May.
Due to popular demand, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis because of staffing ratios. Please complete the reply slip below.
You will be informed if your child has been successful in securing a place. There will be a brief meeting on Thursday 16 May at 3.30pm in the school hall.
There will be a charge of £7 which will cover our food costs and we would request that this be paid online using the ParentPay system. Please complete the reply slip and return to the school office.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can download the letter with attached reply slip here.